Searching WHAT’S ON:
– Use either EVENTS IN to choose a month, or SEARCH to use a keyword (or both) – then FIND EVENTS
– Or filter the events in NARROW YOUR RESULTS by selecting an Event Category or a Region (or both) in the filter bar.
– to choose a different Category or Region, RESET the filter first.
– to revise your search, click back to All Events
- This event has passed.
Kangaroo Paw Symposium
24 November @ 8:30 am - 26 November @ 5:00 pm
Come to our three-day Symposium 24-26 November 2016, ‘Celebrating the Kangaroo Paw’, with much to interest everyone from botanists to landscape practitioners and also home gardeners. Only $100/day for a full day of expert lectures and workshops.
Topics will cover the whole Kangaroo Paw Family (Haemodoraceae).
Speakers will include
• Prof Stephen Hopper (world authority on the Haemodoraceae Family)
• Prof Kingsley Dixon from Curtin University
• Dr Brett Summerell, Royal Botanic Gardens Sydney
• Angus Stewart, kangaroo paw breeder and native plant expert
plus many more local and overseas people with special expertise.