Searching WHAT’S ON:
– Use either EVENTS IN to choose a month, or SEARCH to use a keyword (or both) – then FIND EVENTS
– Or filter the events in NARROW YOUR RESULTS by selecting an Event Category or a Region (or both) in the filter bar.
– to choose a different Category or Region, RESET the filter first.
– to revise your search, click back to All Events
- This event has passed.
1 October @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$44
Learn how to garden in harmony with nature. Get useful information on eco-friendly gardening without compromising on beauty or good garden design. Topics covered will include:
· Water wise gardening
· Attracting good bugs
· Reducing the need for sprays, chemicals and fertilisers
· Soil care
· Composting / recycling organic matter
· Understanding and working with microclimates in the garden
· Incorporating edible and medicinal plants
Cost is $44/person and includes afternoon tea and a free plant from June’s Home Grown Plants.
1-3pm, Yeronga, Brisbane
Bookings are essential as numbers are limited. Confirm your booking by calling or texting Kate on 0448 460 037 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org