Searching WHAT’S ON:
– Use either EVENTS IN to choose a month, or SEARCH to use a keyword (or both) – then FIND EVENTS
– Or filter the events in NARROW YOUR RESULTS by selecting an Event Category or a Region (or both) in the filter bar.
– to choose a different Category or Region, RESET the filter first.
– to revise your search, click back to All Events
- This event has passed.
Weeds: From Foe to Friend
5 November @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$44
Learn from sustainable garden expert Kate Wall how to appreciate the benefits of weeds and what they can be used for. Topics covered include:
• edible weeds
• medicinal weeds
• compost value of weeds
• weeds as indicators of garden conditions
• how to mange unwanted weeds without using poisons
• other uses for weeds
Cost is $44/person and includes afternoon tea and a free plant from June’s Home Grown Plants.
1-3pm, Yeronga, Brisbane
Bookings are essential as numbers are limited. Confirm your booking by calling or texting Kate on 0448 460 037 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org