Be inspired – visit Sophie Thomson’s Garden.
Sophie’s Patch Spring Open Garden: Saturday 12, Sunday 13, Monday 14 November, 2016
• Hear from: experts on how to attract butterflies, birds and native bees to your garden, tips on keeping chooks and bees at home, advice on growing Mediterranean climate fruit trees. See the full program of speakers at Sophie’s Patch
• Kids activities: Kristen Messenger from Bugs n Slugs will supervise bug related kids activities on Saturday and Kate Hubmayer will teach nature craft for kids on Sunday.
• Browse and buy: quality plants from a selection of nurseries with unusual ornamentals, herbs, vegies and succulents.
• Home made refreshments: will be available from stalls selling lunch, tea, coffee and drinks as well as cakes made from Sophie’s Patch produce.
• Entry Fee: $10, children under 18 free, stay in the garden as long as you like. Supporting Mt Barker Rotary Club and Operation Flinders. Gates open from 10am to 4.30pm daily. Only 35 minutes drive from central Adelaide.