- Colombia enjoys almost every ecosytem known to man and over 130,000 plant species have been described. But Colombia has much else to boast of - sophisticated people, a rich history, La Zona Cafetera (the heart of coffee growing), fabulous beaches, national parks and fine private and community gardens, including those of exciting new designers like Diana Wiesner.
Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/gardendr/public_html/gardentravelhub/wp-content/themes/tourhub/single-tourhub_tour.php on line 105
Our Colombia Tour Program will be provided to travellers in more detail but in brief:-
4-8 Sept – Bogota area
Includes a downtown walking tour of historic precinct including the fabulous Gold Museum (Museo del Oro), Fernando Botero Museum, Candelaria Artists Colony, various private properties and gardens, Bogota Botanic Gardens, at least one of Diana Wiesner’s contemporary landscape projects in addition to the Casa Bolivar and the rehabilitation project at the Monserrate Mountain which dominates the capital. Butterfly enclosure, Quindio B.G.
We have three nights for enjoying the Old Town at Cartagena – a wonderful Spanish architectural legacy and a fascinating old port in which to relax. Undulating rich soils in the La Zona Cafetera
Transfers to Lima, Peru for those continuing in South America on the ALC Peru Tour from 13-22 September 2014.
- ALC Tour to Colombia September 2014 Download
No testimonials exist at this time.
COLOMBIA TOUR 4-13 Sept (10 days)
Estimated for Land Content only plus five flights Bogota-Pereira; Pereira-Bogota; Bogota-Cartagena; Cartagena-Bogota; Bogota-Lima.
In light of the small numbers for this tour, some costs may increase slightly (e.g. flight costs).
$5,900 (+ single supplement $1,550)
• Accommodation in a twin-share room or single supplement in 4 to 5 star hotels • All meals as indicated in the itinerary where: B=breakfast, L=lunch and D=Dinner (evening). Generally, two substantial meals are provided daily – one of them being breakfast.
• Generally, one water plus one alcoholic or soft drink is made available for lunch and dinner and thereafter you pay for additional drinks. Details are confirmed.
• All tips for coach drivers, guides, designers, restaurants, hotels, etc. for tour listed activities. These are significant costs. However, we do provide an opportunity for you to contribute to some outstanding guides in cases where you feel you wish to and feel it is appropriate.
• Flights as listed
• Transport via luxury air-conditioned coaches and smaller mini-coaches as appropriate.
• Airport-hotel transfers for bookings made via C&T.
• Hotel porterage
• Lectures and site presentations
• Entrance fees to all listed museums, galleries, property owners, etc.
• Flights required for you to arrive at the city where your tour(s) commence
• Personal spending money.
• Luggage in excess of 20 kg. Allowances for flights to and from South America are usually very generous.
• Comprehensive travel insurance
• Visas, arrival and departure taxes where applicable.
Your passport must have at least 6 months validity from the date of return to Australia. Please provide a copy of your identity page as soon as possible.
It is a condition of travel that you have comprehensive cover for Medical (including repatriation), lost luggage, tour cancellations and other losses. This helps ensure that any problems arising on tour are rapidly expedited. For a brochure, cover and information (e.g. concerning pre- existing medical conditions), contact C&T.