Our Exhibitors are always specially chosen to offer ‘something different’ – rare, unusual and collectable plants not commonly available in Garden Centres. This does not make these plants difficult to grow! You will always find a great selection of interesting species more familiar to you that will be hard to resist and we are very pleased to host all our Exhibitors at the 2016 Plant Lovers Fair, many of whom are returning in 2016 after proving so very popular in previous years.
Perennials, Herbaceous Plants and Bulbs – for Cool & Warm Climates
- Addictive Landscapes – NSW – Bromeliads, heliconias, gingers and other species from Madagascar.
- Andy’s Rare Plants – NSW – S. African and S. American bulbs and ornamentals.
- Australian Geranium Society – Robyn Bible – NSW – Geranium and pelargonium species and varieties.
- Bamboo South Coast – NSW – Clumping bamboos, bromeliads and colourful landscaping plants.
- Clover Hill Rare Plants – NSW – Bulbs and perennials for sun and shade.
- Garry Reid’s Obscure Bulbs – VIC – Species bulbs, particularly for dry climates.
- Green E Roses – NSW – Roses, including species roses.
- Growing Friends of Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens – NSW – Native and exotic plants from the Botanic Gardens.
- Kinspirit Iris and Daylily Farm – NSW – Bearded and Louisiana iris, daylilies and succulents.
- Plant Life – NSW – Bulbs, Clivea hybrids, Sinningia, Medinilla and foliage plants.
- Yellow House Heritage Perennials – NSW – Perennials, herbs and sustainable plants from yesteryear.
- Weslor Flowers Plant Nursery – QLD – Hoyas, vines and other plants.
Edible plants – Herbs, Fruit and Vegetables
- Delightfully Fresh Organics – NSW – Certified organic herb and vegetable seedlings and edible plants.
- Greenpatch Organic Seeds – NSW – Certified organic vegetable and ornamental seeds, perennials, fruit trees and berry fruits.
- Kariong Mountains High School – NSW – Selection of edible plants grown by the students.
Ornamental Shrubs, Trees and Australian Native Plants
- Ausplants Nursery – NSW – Grafted Australian native ornamental plants.
- Australian Plants Society (Central Coast) – NSW – Australian native species.
- Burbank Nurseries – NSW – Shrubs, trees, coastal plants and ground covers.
- Gardening With Angus – NSW – Angus Stewart’s new Kangaroo Paw hybrids, books and native plant horticultural advice.
- Sydney Frangipani – NSW – Wide range of brightly coloured Frangipani varieties, multi-grafted Frangipani trees, and
- The Jindivick Country Gardener – VIC – Perennials, trees and shrubs.
- Maple Springs Nursery – NSW – Grafted Japanese maples with upright and weeping varieties.
- Sustainable Natives – NSW – Olga Blacha – Wide selection of native plants, including endangered species.
- Parker’s Camellias – NSW – Species and hybrid camellias.
- The Sydney Rainforest Nursery – NSW – Local rainforest trees and shrubs.
- Vanderbyl Vireya Rhododendron Nursery – NSW – Vireya rhododendrons.
- Vaughan’s Australian Plants – VIC – Grafted Australian native plants.
- Yamina Rare Plants – VIC – Trees, shrubs and perennials includingCornus mas, new Magnolias Cameo and Cleopatra and yellow Magnolia Lois; new Brugmansias.
Orchids, Bromeliads, Carnivorous Plants, Ferns, Bonsai, Cacti and Succulents
- Australian Carnivorous Plant Society – NSW – Nepanthes, Venus Fly Trap, Saracenia and Drosera.
- Bromeliads Australia – NSW – Bromeliad hybrids for sun and shade.
- Coachwood Nursery – NSW – Succulents, perennials and other ornamental plants.
- Harland’s Nursery – NSW – Warm and cool climate bulbs, cacti, and succulents.
- James Lucas Succulents – NSW – Rare and unusual succulents.
- Kawana Gardens Nursery – NSW – Orchids, & hanging baskets of a large range of epiphytic jungle cacti, including Rhipsalis
- Mini Garden Creations – NSW – Water Gardens in pots.
- Ray Nesci Bonsai Nursery – NSW – Established bonsai plants, starter plants and accessories.
- Ross Bolwell Begonias – NSW – Begonias and other shade-loving plants.
- Royale Orchids – NSW – Cymbidium Orchids and other genera.
- Tinonee Orchids – NSW – Native and hybrid orchids, and orchid cultivation accessories.
- Verdigris Fern Nursery – NSW – Native and exotic ferns.
Garden Accessories and Special Interest
- Central Coast Potters Society – NSW – Specially produced garden-themed pottery.
- Estate Gardening – VIC – Quality garden tools and accessories.
- Florilegium Bookstore – NSW – Books on gardening, botany and landscape design, including antiquarian books.
- Gabby Malpas Botanical Art – Special seeds and her original Art on Homewares, Stationary and Clothing Accessories.
- Islands in the Stream – NSW – Lee Fieldhouse – Vermiculture – worms, soil conditioners and microbes essential for your
- The Garden Clubs of Australia – For all your information on garden club activities. Meet the friendly volunteers and talk to them about the benefits of membership. Plant Lovers Fair is grateful for all the volunteer work the Committee of GCA does for its members.
Food and Beverages
- Berry Fruity – Frozen berry yoghurts, ice creams, smoothies and choc-tops.
- Cafe Moves – Coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cookies.
- Emmy’s Turkish Gozleme – Freshly prepared savoury and dessert gozleme and cold drinks.
- Kariong Mountains High School Canteen – Sandwiches, pies, sausage rolls, wraps, nachos, banana bread, muffins, cold drinks and coffee.
- Kariong Scouts – Sausage sandwiches and steak sandwiches.
- Pop Up Coffee Co – Fresh coffee.
- Viet Yum – Traditional freshly prepared Vietnamese food, including spring rolls, summer rolls, papaya salad, and crispy wontons.