- South Africa - KwaZulu-Natal
- Four luxury en-suite bedrooms (three with own entrance and patio) set in an established garden. All rooms are bright and airy and beautifully decorated with a tasteful blend of specially selected antique and modern pieces.
Rosetta House, Durban
Rosetta House is a gracious Edwardian homestead which has been beautifully restored and successfully established since 1998.
This is where perfect location, fine food, abundant hospitality and attention to detail are keynotes of a memorable stay.
Four luxury en-suite bedrooms (three with own entrance and patio)
All rooms are bright and airy and beautifully decorated with a tasteful blend of specially selected antique and modern pieces.
- Serviced daily
- Complimentary (free) Wi-Fi.
MNET and own DSTV decoder offering The Lodge Bouquet and CNN
- Ceiling Fan (3 rooms)
- Low-Energy (Green) Airconditioning (all rooms)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Safety deposit box
We offer well-lit, off-street parking and are centrally located in exclusive Morningside (adjacent to the Berea) with easy access to:
- Florida Road (2 min)
- International Convention Centre (10 to 15 min)
- Major sports venues (5 to 10 min)
(Rugby, Cricket, Golf; Horse Racing)
- King Shaka International Airport (34 km / 35 min)
- Beaches (5 min)
- Clifton School, Durban Prep. and Gordon Road Girls’ School (2 to 5 min)
- uShaka Marine World (15 min)
No attachments exist at this time.
No testimonials exist at this time.
All rates available on request