Searching WHAT’S ON:
– Use either EVENTS IN to choose a month, or SEARCH to use a keyword (or both) – then FIND EVENTS
– Or filter the events in NARROW YOUR RESULTS by selecting an Event Category or a Region (or both) in the filter bar.
– to choose a different Category or Region, RESET the filter first.
– to revise your search, click back to All Events
- This event has passed.
Eurambeen Historic Homestead & Gardens opens
10 November 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11 November 2018 @ 4:00 pm$15
Historic Eurambeen gardens, located at 232 Eurambeen Streatham Road, Beaufort (in the Western District of Victoria) will open on Saturday ,November 10 and Sunday November 11. The gardens have been designed by the renowned Edna Walling.
The nearby homestead and property Mount Mitchell in Lexton will also open on the same day. Mt Mitchell is celebrating its 180th anniversary and the open garden will have a strong focus on the fascinating history of the property.
- Eurambeen – 232 Eurambeen Streatham Road, Beaufort – Western District of Victoria
- Mount Mitchell – 3056 Sunraysia Highway, Lexton
Open Garden Dates/Times Entry Fee per garden is $15
Saturday, 10th November 2018 10:00am-4:00pm
Sunday, 11th November 2018 10:00am-4:00pm
Eurambeen garden tours start at 11 am and 2pm on Saturday and Sunday to avoid disappointment please book early!!! Cost is $15.
Delicious local food will be available at Eurambeen i
Local artists will display in the Woolshed, there will be Artists in the Garden with a silent auction of their works on Sunday, live music, entertainment and Beaufort Garden Club will have plants for sale too.