Searching WHAT’S ON:
– Use either EVENTS IN to choose a month, or SEARCH to use a keyword (or both) – then FIND EVENTS
– Or filter the events in NARROW YOUR RESULTS by selecting an Event Category or a Region (or both) in the filter bar.
– to choose a different Category or Region, RESET the filter first.
– to revise your search, click back to All Events
- This event has passed.
Yarra Valley Plant Fair
17 November 2018 @ 10:00 am - 18 November 2018 @ 5:00 pm$15
Love Plants – Love Spring – Love the Yarra Valley!
New on the gardening calendar, the Yarra Valley Plant Fair offers something for all gardeners….
Don’t miss the chance to:
- Meet specialist plant growers, many of whom rarely display at other garden shows. It’s a rare opportunity to meet knowledgeable and passionate growers who will be on hand to share their passion, expertise and plant wisdom
- Go behind the scenes on a guided nursery tour.
- Listen to experts, renowned growers and collectors as they share their knowledge of rare, unusual or interesting plants.
- Take part in the open forum where visitors can ask questions and discuss all aspects of their gardens and their favourite plants.
- Hear special guests: Tino Carnevale [Gardening Australia], James Wall [3AW/Gardenworld], Michael Coker [President Orchid Societies Council of Victoria], Attila Kapitany [Australian Succulents] and Peter Allen aka Pete the Permie [Telopea Mtn Permaculture.
- Browse stalls displaying and advising on irrigation, lighting, design, fertilisers and lots of interesting products.
Where: 125 Quayle Road, Wandin Victoria When: 17th & 18th November 2018
Cost: $12/$10 on-line, $15/$12 at the gate. Time: 10.00 am to 5pm