- Australia - NSW
- Redbrow Garden be the place for you to relax, rejuvenate and unwind. Take an early morning bushwalk to hear the songsters of the Australian bush, pick in season berries and fruit from the extensive garden or float silently amongst the reeds on the nearby lagoon. Lounge lazily with a good book in a garden nook, or converse with the farm's inquisitive alpacas, Pedro and Amigo, or the dozen "Redbrow Girls" who provide your eggs each day.
Redbrow Garden and Guesthouse, Murrumbateman
Located 20 minutes drive from north Canberra, and close to many acclaimed wineries and gourmet restaurants, Redbrow Garden is an ideal retreat for discerning Australian and international visitors to the Canberra region.
Our every aim is to ensure your comfort and enjoyment while you share the delights of Redbrow Garden and the local area with us.
Redbrow Garden is a 20 minute drive through scenic farmland to Australia’s national icons including the National Museum, Australian War Memorial and the National Gallery. It can also simply be the place for you to relax, rejuvenate and unwind. Take an early morning bushwalk to hear the songsters of the Australian bush, pick in season berries and fruit from the extensive garden or float silently amongst the reeds on the nearby lagoon. Lounge lazily with a good book in a garden nook, or converse with the farm’s inquisitive alpacas, Pedro and Amigo, or the dozen “Redbrow Girls” who provide your eggs each day.
We have four spacious, individual lakeside ensuite rooms. Designated by one of the common bird species in the garden and tastefully decorated with views of the garden’s thriving wetland habitat, all rooms have a large en suite with double showers and toiletries and are air conditioned/heated.
A room bar fridge is stocked with complimentary drinks. There is also a separate guest lounge with a TV, fridge, crockery, cutlery, microwave, electric frypan, electric wok and rice cooker.
The 3 bedroom self contained self contained Guesthouse is privately attached to the main homestead and has:
- 2 bedrooms each with 2 single beds
- A Master bedroom with a king bed, space for additional beds if needed in adjoining room
- Large lounge area with enclosed fireplace
- New fully equipped kitchen
- Bathroom (2 additional toilets available nearby)
- Parking at the rear entrance of the guesthouse.
Plentiful breakfast provisions are included in your tariff and include a selection of cereals, fruit, fruit juice, fresh eggs from the “Redbrow Girls”, bacon and sausages, teas, coffee and milo, a bread selection and condiments (including home made jams) plus a freshly baked item daily.
No attachments exist at this time.
No testimonials exist at this time.
Tariffs [including breakfast provisions, price per 2 persons]:
Rooms 1, 2 & 3: $160-195/night; $350/2 nights; $475/3 nights
Room 4 (2 bedrooms, TV): $245/night; $395/2 nights; $545/3 nights
Additional people $50 per person per night.